Commercial Concrete Parking lots Lombard IL
Lombard IL Commercial Concrete Parking Lots
The expert concrete contractors at DEL Concrete provide commercial concrete parking lot paving services. There are several critical factors that DEL Concrete takes into consideration when designing and building commercial concrete parking lots. The foundational principle for a commercial concrete parking lot is that the parking lots are exposed to larger loads than floors but the loads tend to be low speed. This means that the concrete parking lot needs don’t need to be more flat or smoother than a street or a highway. We make sure that our commercial concrete parking lots in DuPage county come equipped with a good subbase, the correct thickness, drainage, and traction to ensure a successful parking lot.
Parking Lot for Commercial DuPage County
DEL Concrete makes sure that our commercial parking lots are designed in accordance with the proper local municipal guidelines. This is why we are the most trusted commercial concrete parking lot contractors for the greater DuPage County.
DuPage County Commercial Concrete Parking Lot Considerations:
- There are more to parking lots than just pavement. They include slabs, joints, curbs, light poles, and drainage facilities
- Typically a 4-inch pavement is generally used. For larger trucks the pavement will need to be 5”-6”s thick
- Concrete parking lots can be paved on existing soil without need of subgrading
- A commercial concrete parking lot can drain to the edge of the pavement
- Jointing in a concrete parking lot is no different than for any slab on grade.